Running For Beginners Tips
Running For Beginners
by Chris Worfolk
Learn the absolute basics and start improving your fitness with running today.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about start running.
We'll cover all of the basics: where to run, what to wear and how to stay safe. We'll cover how to correctly warm up and cool down and how to handle different weather conditions.
In short, you can go from a couch potato to someone who can go out running with confidence. And, if you get stuck, I'm on hand to help you with any questions you may have.
Take the next step in improving your health and fitness today.
- Run for fun
- Improve your health and fitness
- Stay safe while running
- Warm up and cool down correctly
- Handle hot and cold weather
- No previous experience required
- Couch potatoes, new runners and returners welcome
- All you need is a pair of trainers
- Anyone who wants to start running
- We will cover the absolute basics, so experienced runners will find it too basic
Start Free Course Here: Running For Beginners
- Skill level: Beginner Level
- Languages: English
- Lectures: 25
- Video: 34 total mins